CIRC are a team of senior experts who advise clients on a host of development, management and construction issues to ensure their projects are completed on time and budget and deliver the intended business benefit.
CIRC is led by John O’Neill, who during his 25 year career, has managed over £700m
of high profile building projects. He spent 15 years as the Managing Director of Willmott Dixon, one of the UK’s largest construction companies.
He works alongside a team of senior advisors all of whom have an impressive track record and who help clients with a range of issues from assessing development opportunities to project managing complex construction assignments.
What does CIRC do?
CIRC assists clients across the entire development and construction spectrum from setting the strategy for a specific project to accelerating progress on a failing development. We act with clients’ authority to manage all aspects of a scheme from resolving planning issues and evolving concept designs, through to implementation and delivery.
Our work tends to fall into two main categories: development & project management and strategic construction management. On each assignment we tailor our services to match client need, always providing strategic insight and practical problem solving. The CIRC team has the experience and the industry contacts to ensure a client’s vision and the architect’s blueprint becomes a reality.
In short, we deliver complex construction projects on time and within budget. We start with a client’s objectives and then apply our construction and development expertise to help them realise their ambitions. We set the strategy, take ownership of the project and focus on delivering both certainty and value.
Our past client base speaks of London’s quality and establishment; also construction projects and philanthropy to charitable trusts, youth organisations and third-level education organisations.
John’s O’Neill’s Background
- Over £700m of prestigious and complex projects spanning 25 years in London
- 2011-Present: CIRC Management LLP (Founding Partner)
- 2002-2011: John O’Neill & Partners (Founding Director)
- 1986-2002: Willmott Dixon / Inspace (MD of London and National Director of Construction)
- 1980-1986: Trinity College, Dublin, MA, BSc (Hons), Quantity Surveyor
The CIRC Philosophy
- Listening to and understanding key stakeholder needs and doing what we say
- Passionate commitment to successful delivery of team solutions
- Elimination of costly bureaucracy in team communications and delivery throughout the supply chain
- Delivery and Certainty of vision by managing bringing the right people together
- Refreshing and innovative virtual partnerships, with costs incurred only once projects begin, eliminating wasted overheads